Regional Marketing Manager
Our client is the largest integrated veterinary service provider in the UK with turnover in excess of £200m and over 5000 employees. They operate several key business areas; 420+ veterinary surgeries, diagnostic laboratories, a pet crematoria division, a successful ecommerce business and two buying groups. They have doubled in size in the last three years and have further expansion, development and diversification initiatives planned for 2017 and beyond.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Marketing Manager to join them at the company. You will work closely with their Marketing team in order to develop marketing plans, influence the sales performance in their practice and deliver various sales and marketing projects to support the business. You will work closely with commercial stakeholders to develop marketing plans across the marketing industry for their veterinary practices.
This role is predominately based in the Earlswood, Solihull area. However, you will be required to travel to meetings and veterinary practices around the UK & Netherlands, CVS Head Office in Norfolk and also event locations from time to time with some overnight stays. Some weekend work may also be required for the attendance of annual events.
Key Duties include:
• Development of bespoke marketing plans for practices, groups of practices and regions.
• Implementation of marketing initiatives across the marketing mix.
• Analysis and evaluation of practice performance and identification of marketing solutions to support
• Analysis and evaluation post marketing initiatives with recommendations
• Development of specific marketing propositions
• General marketing project delivery
Key Skills Required:
• Able to autonomously look at a practice and develop a targeted marketing plan based on specific criteria
• Marketing skills with experience across the marketing mix
- Corporate use of social media including Facebook
- Experience of digital marketing
- Writing and issuing press releases
- Direct marketing print and digital
- Point of sale development
- Campaign development and coordination
• An aptitude for working in a fast paced environment, to meet deadlines and get things done
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to engage and network with stakeholders at all levels
• Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
• Good communication skills
• Commercial with experience working with sales data and able to evaluate sales performance and impact of marketing initiatives
• Analytical and able to analyse data and produce reports with recommendations
• Microsoft office
The company offers a competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs, such as child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
To find out more or to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter by using the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 11th September 2017
Apply for Regional Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly