Accountant / Bookkeeper / Accountancy Practice
Job Title: Accountant / Bookkeeper / Accountancy Practice
Location: Birmingham, B3
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours of work: 9am-5.00pm Monday-Friday
We are a recruiting for a well-established Accountancy and tax consultancy practice in Birmingham providing services to businesses of small to medium size. We are looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper/accounts person on a full time and part-time As a part of our expansion of the accountancy practice.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Accountancy and bookkeeping experience, ideally gained within an accountancy practice.
You will be used to working on your own initiative with some supervision, be detail minded and able to work to tight deadlines and you will need to be able to communicate effectively with clients.
The role will include double entry bookkeeping, purchase and sales ledger and daily bank reconciliations Vat return, Trial Balance, preparation of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet Payroll administration, RTI
The ideal candidate should be either Full or part qualified accountant
Knowledge of sage 50, sage accounts production, Sage payroll and excel is important.
Good communicational skill, Ability to work as a team and able to meet the dead line and have a pleasant personality.
Hours of Working
From 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Depends on experience and qualification we place more value on experience rather than just a qualification.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• prepare journal entries
• complete general ledger operations
• monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
• draw up monthly financial reports
• prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• assist with year end closings
• administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
• prepare tax computations and returns
• assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• assist with payroll administration
• monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• account/bank reconciliations
• review and process expense reports
• assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
If you have the relevant experience and are available for work immediately then please do not hesitate to apply online with an updated CV.
Apply for Accountant / Bookkeeper / Accountancy Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly