ECommerce Manager - International Growth Retailer
Job Description ECommerce Manager - International Growth retailer
SALARY: up to GBP60,000 - dependant on experience
This midlands based pure play retailer is recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
The business is progressive and promotes a 'go getter' attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
The success and continued growth of this business has created an exciting opening for an eCommerce Trading Manager to lead the growing ecomm trading team, driving profitable strategy and results.
- Are you able to lead and support a team with inspiration?
- Can you demonstrate achievements in growing online trading categories?
- Have you the passion to share with all your team and ability to support them to perform above and beyond what is expected in a growth, entrepreneurial business.
ECommerce Manager - International Growth retailer - What are we searching for?
- You will proven experience trading across a range of categories, improving sales to budget and key KPIs.
- You will have driven the day to day, short, mid and longer term improvements across the team for a commercial ecommerce business.
- Conviction in your decisions.
- Ability to analyse shopping behaviour.
- A strong commercial manager who can create and execute marketing and trading initiatives to improve sales and conversion.
- Someone who can own and deliver weekly trading calendars.
- Someone who holds considered opinions around how best to trade a retail website.
- A 'can do' attitude.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Ideally some exposure to marketplace channels (ebay/amazon/etc) as well as international websites.
- Managing categories in the eCommerce retail marketing will be your passion!
- A natural 'above and beyond' character, with strong desire and passion for eCommerce.
- Hungry to make your mark and deliver an exceptional team.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
2017 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 12th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you...