Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a team that boasts a skilled and diverse workforce? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then our client is looking for you!
Currently we are helping our client in their search for a skilled Marketing Manager, responsible for taking on a variety of tasks and can install planned marketing programs. The successful candidate will assist in the development of road traffic, commercial signage and track existing marketing campaigns, report on results and coordinate market research studies. This will be a stand-alone role reporting to the director, and no support from the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing traffic growth; new and returning client;
- Developing business by acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates and partnerships;
- Evaluating new products and marketing opportunities based on financial viability;
- Planning and executing social campaigns and developing marketing strategies;
- Planning and executing direct marketing;
- Carrying out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns;
- Monitoring and developing client life cycle (communication with existing client, sign-up process and website usability);
- Monitoring competitor’s activities;
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.);
- Conducting and lead market research and analysis of potential market opportunities;
- Adhering approved campaigns, activities and general budgeted costs and goals;
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive. You may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
- Proven marketing experience;
- Proven track record of effective project management;
- Commercially aware;
- Strong communication skills required (both oral and written);
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a wide range of competing demands;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
So if you feel that you’re our client’s next Marketing Manager and want to apply, then what are you waiting for? You can send in a copy of your CV with covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly