Customer Service Representative
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TSYS Managed Services has unique opportunities available for Customer Service Representatives to join the team in Coventry. The roles are full time, permanent positions offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives?
- Processing debit card payments
- Providing assistance with balance requests, password set up and all general customer requests for information concerning the product
- Dealing with all complaints in accordance with the internal complaints procedure
- Logging any resolved complaints or escalating and unresolved complaints
- Escalating any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team
- Resolution of non-technical queries
What skills do I need to have to become one of the Customer Service Representatives?
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Be competent using a PC/keyboard
- Be enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
Customer Service Representative Working Hours:
Roles are available on a full time basis working between the hours of 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Medi Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become one of our full time Customer Service Representatives!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly