At Complesso we have an opportunity for a female PA within the Oldbury area of the West Midlands.
You would be working with a lady in her early 20`s who has cerebral palsy, the lady is a wheelchair user and has a wheelchair adapted mobility vehicle. Therefore a clean full UK driving license is needed.
Duties to include:
Accompanying to leisure activities each day, this may include, trips to the theatre, local places of interest and longer journeys. Your role would include researching and sourcing places for the lady to visit and activities to participate in.
To begin with personal care will be carried out by family members until a trusting relationship has built up between the lady and her PA then the PA will assist with personal care.
The hours each week are:
30 Hours per week
What we offer:
- £8.00 per hour
- Contracted Hours (Not zero), available at 30 hours per week plus overtime option.
- Full training
- Weekly pay
- Career progression to senior care or project management roles
- Desirable but not essential that you have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a PA or in a similar role
- You have a good understanding of cerebral palsy
- You are a care focused, dedicated and supportive person who wants to improve someone’s life on a day to day basis to allow them to reach their potential.
- You are energetic, enjoy getting out and about and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are sociable and have a good sense of humour
- We provide supporting living for people with learning difficulties, ABI & Mental Health issues
- We support people directly or through social services.
- We support people obtaining property and care packages
Wish to know more?
Please apply for the role and include a cover note about yourself. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9