Come to Brilliant Barwell Infants and be our Premises Officer!
Start Date: End of September 2017
Pay scale: Grade 7 (.16 £9.58 to .9 £10.43ph)
Annual Pay: .16 ~ £14,500 (Pro Rata) ~ £18,499 (Full Time Equivalent)
Hours: 30 hours per week (split shift, times to be discussed)
We are looking for…
- A hardworking, motivated and enthusiastic candidate with a passion for the role
- An organised candidate with a flexible, positive ‘can do' attitude
- A candidate with high expectations for their own performance standards and that of colleagues/contractors
- A candidate with an understanding of the role and an appreciation for it's importance within school life
- A candidate who demonstrates the highest regard for Safeguarding and Health & Safety
- A team player to join our school family and work effectively with colleagues and families
- A caring and happy candidate who will embrace our motto
‘Children First!' and ‘Be the best that we can be'!
Specific to the Role ~ please read the Personal Specification for further details.
- A sound understanding of Health, Safety, Premises and Site works is essential
- It is not essential to have experience of a Premises Officer role
- Whilst training and competency in H&S aspects would be advantageous, training will be provided to the successful candidate
- A particular skill or interest around premises, health & safety ie handy person, would be advantageous, but not essential
We can offer…
- A great school environment with a well maintained building & grounds
- Strong & current Premises, Site and Health & Safety documentations & procedures
- A school committed to Health & Safety and premises developments
- A school with a positive outcome from Health & Safety inspections
- Happy children who love school life and learning
- A friendly and supportive team
- Good CPD opportunities
- A school that is very well thought of by our parents & the community
We are committed to the safeguarding of our children and we will undertake an enhanced DBS check for a regulated activity and take up references before appointment. The interview process will require an assessment of the candidates suitability to work with children.
Download application form, job description & personal specification from the supporting documents at the bottom of this page.
For more information, visit our website by the "Apply" button on this page.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 25th August'17 at 12 noon ~ Interview Date: Mid Sept'17