Our client is looking for a number of warehouse operatives to work within a busy distribution site based at Wednesbury.
As a warehouse operative you will be asked to carry out the following duties:
- Load and unload all products
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported
- Running machines that produce products
- Maintain the flow of goods in and out of the warehouse
- Operating a hand held scanner
- Keep the warehouse clean and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with efficiently
- General warehouse duties
- Adhering to strict health and safety rules and regulations
Shifts: 12 hour shifts 6am - 6pm, 4pm - 4am, 6pm - 6am (will be working 4 days out of 7)
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Please apply for this vacancy by sending an updated CV.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly