Warehouse Apprenticeship / Operative
A fantastic opportunity to start a career with a Level 2 Warehouse Apprenticeship with Edmundson Electrical Ltd, Tamworth.
We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic candidates who want to progress into a career eventually learning all aspects of the business.
The Apprenticeship will involve working with a small team at Edmundson Electrical, Tamworth. After full training given the responsibilities will include:
- Managing stock in and out (to external clients) as well as in store transfers, stock control, picking and packing, recycling and completing the paperwork associated with a busy Warehouse
- Picking and Packing, Goods in and out
- Process customer purchases / orders
- Liaising with other departments
- Answering the telephone to customers and suppliers
As an Apprentice, EDA Apprenticeships Plus will employ the successful candidate on behalf of Edmundson Electrical, Tamworth.
Candidates over 18yrs will receive £210 per week.