7.5t Driver - Wolverhampton
Our client is looking to directly employ an experienced 7.5 tonne driver to work within their Transport department from their satellite depot in Wolverhampton covering deliveries across the local area so multi-drop experience would be an advantage.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Collecting product from the local container and loading onto the vehicle.
• Delivering product to our customers
• Maintaining a high standard of work.
• Maintaining legal requirements.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• A full driving licence with the required vocational entitlement.
• No more than 3 points on your driving licence.
• A valid DCPC.
• Good verbal communication skills.
You will be:
• Of smart appearance as the position is customer facing.
• Able to lift average sized kitchen, bedroom and bathroom units.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary. In order for your application to be taken further please state your required salary. If you would like to join their team please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting VO1816.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.