Experienced Finance Assistant / Credit Controller
6 days left
- Full Time
Successful Warwick based Document Solution Company require an Experienced Finance Assistant / Credit Controller to join their Administration department.
The right candidate will be a self-motivated individual who prides themselves in accuracy having excellent customer service and communication skills.
Responsible for the following areas:
- Collating and overseeing the Daily Processing of Customer receipts via Cheque, BACS and Credit Cards and Direct Debit.
- Credit Control for 3 Companies.
- Production of Lease Company Sales invoices, reviewing and providing the necessary documentation for each sale.
- Processing of Purchase Invoices
- Production of Quotes where necessary.
- Reconciliation of Till Receipts
- Processing of Petty Cash receipts
- Coverage for the Service Administration Supervisor
- Answering telephone calls from the service desk relating to service calls and consumable orders.
- Ad-hoc duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- AAT Qualified to at least Level 3
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts package
- Able to meet monthly deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail and discretion required.
- Training will be given
Salary £18k-£20k, based on experience.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES