FT3034 - Maintenance Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Maintenance Engineer for our manufacturing client based in Crick. This is a permanent position with a salary of £34-35k depending on experience.
- Use both mechanical and electrical engineering skills/knowledge to maintain and enhance the performance of plant and equipment.
- Provide first class, flexible support to production requirements and factory services by means of the application of electrical/mechanical skills in fault-finding/diagnostics, planned preventative maintenance practices and electrical/mechanical installation.
- Train and develop production staff to deliver their first line maintenance objectives.
- Shifts: rotating days and nights. Pattern as follows - 4 days, 4 off, 4 nights, 4off, etc.
- 12 hour shifts, so nights - 6pm to 6am, and days - 6am to 6pm.
- Weekend work will be involved, rota decided once the candidate joins.
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent
- Recognised electrical and mechanical qualifications
- 3 years minimum of maintenance experience - food mfg. environment preferable
- Understanding of PLC & computer controlled equipment
- Experience of working with PLC's (Siemens S7, S5 and Alan Bradley)
- Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills
- Self-managing - Must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- Flexible working attitude, as you will be required to work such other hours as the company may deem necessary.
- Sound communication / training skills
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3034
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.