Job Title: Industrial/Site/Manufacturing Cleaner
Salary: £16,000pa - £17,000pa doe
Benefits: Pension, BUPA, Bonus, Share ownership
Our client is looking for a reliable Industrial/Site/Manufacturing Cleaner who is keen on keeping things clean and tidy and enjoys the buzz of a busy factory environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking and emptying bins shop floor and general waste disposal
- Service of toilets and re-stocking of toilet hygiene products
- Ensuring all cleaning equipment is maintained and stored correctly
- Filling grit bins and spreading grit when weather conditions dictate
- Cleaning water machines, microwaves etc.
- General tidying and cleaning of site; internal and external
- Checking "life buoys"
The successful Industrial Cleaner will have previous cleaning experience in a similar role and be willing to work outside whatever the weather.
Skills and Experience required:
- Cleaning experience preferred
- Reliable and responsible individual
- Flexible approach to work
- Willing to work outside whatever the weather
- Able to perform a physical role
- Able to use forklift (onsite training will be provided)
What's in it for you?
The hours of work are 39.5 hours Monday to Friday and we would consider a job share for the right candidates.
As a member of the team you will enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive bonus structure, great team working environment and the opportunity to join a share ownership scheme. The company offer excellent rates of pay, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
After your successful probationary period - BUPA membership and Company Pension scheme are also some of the additional benefits on offer.
How to apply
To apply for the role of Industrial/Site/Manufacturing Cleaner, please click on the Apply button and follow the short application procedure. Please indicate if you are interested in the full time role or require a job share.
Closing Date for application: Monday 24th July