Contract Logistics Supervisor
JOB TITLE: Contract Logistics Supervisor
SALARY: £23,000 -£24,000
HOURS: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00 - 20:00pm - Occasional Bank Holidays may be required and classed as normal working day as per the customers' requirements
This new opportunity is based at the Minworth office of GBA Services, this is due to the changing requirements for both the customer and GBA Services. There will be a requirement for other site visits.
You will be responsible for supervising of the account and liaising with the customer to ensure smooth running of this, the management of the drivers working on the contract, liaison with the fleet department/customer regarding reporting and repair of damage, the maintenance of all required documentation relating to the contract.
• Build solid relationships and provide excellent customer service
• To monitor and report KPI's
• Identify problems before they arise and be proactive in solving issues
• To manage all the drivers including Agency drivers when required.
• Reporting and monitoring of all damages.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a logistics background, be focused and able to manage the customer's expectations. Strong Leadership and Communication skills are essential. Applicants must have previous experience of working towards KPI's and recording information accurately and to tight deadlines.
• Clean Driving License
• Experience in managing drivers
• Understanding of Drivers hours and regulations including Tachographs
• Good working Knowledge of Telematics, or similar systems
• Flexible approach of working pattern
• Ability to demonstrate initiative
• Excellent inter personal skills with ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have ability to multitask and prioritise
• Happy working within a small team
• Problem Solving
• Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
• CPC but not essential
• Experience of working within the Automotive
• Conflict Management awareness
• Long term career with a stable market leader
• Competitive Holiday Allowance
• Healthcare plan
• Company Pension
• Childcare Vouchers
GBA is an international family run business which offers customers dedicated solutions. GBA is headquartered in Lancashire, UK with an extensive UK depot network and a European subsidiary based in Poland which allows us to combine worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local requirements. Our mission is “to continually develop as a market leader in international express logistics”.