Playgroup Leader Vacancy
Playgroup Leader Vacancy (term time only)
Stepping Stones Playgroup are looking for an experienced Playgroup Leader for our successful Playgroup setting based in the beautiful setting of Stoberry Park School, North Road, Wells
The role of the Playgroup Leader ensures the care and education of the pre-school children is of the highest quality.
- Proven experience working in Early Years Foundation Stage
- Minimum Level 3 (Level 5 preferable) qualification
- Proven experience of leading and managing a team
- Innovative approach, excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Experienced in OFSTED inspections
- Salary dependant on experience
Applicants are encouraged to come and view the setting via appointment. For a job description or send your CV by clicking apply
Closing Date for ALL application forms: 6.00pm Sunday 16th July 2017
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 18th July 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS certificate is required for new staff prior to commencement.