Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse - £1K Welcome Bonus
We are looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse to join the hardworking team based in Oxley, Wolverhampton,working with older adults with complex health conditions and injuries.
Contracted by the NHS, this service is part of a "step down service" for those requiring further nursing, medical supervision and re-enablement support following hospital admission; the average stay prior to discharge is 6 weeks.
Successful candidates must have an active PIN and be registered with NMC, 2 years post nursing experience is desirable.
Why work for us as a Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse?
- 32 days holiday
- £1000 Welcome Bonus*
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Paid re-imbursement for those who sign up to the update service (paid following successful completion probation period)
- PIN, paid for!*
- Enrolment onto a pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to employee discount scheme
- Engagement in the Accords annual `Great People Awards` and service level recognition programmes
- Opportunity to have a say on a variety of organisational issues through our Staff Voices Group
- Access to free, confidential telephone counselling service.
Whether you have been a Registered Staff Nurse within the NHS or within a care home, come and meet us for a different outlook on your career as a Nurse.
You may have experience of the following: Registered General Nurse, NHS, RGN, staff nurse, nurse, care home, hospital, nursing, clinical, older adults, NMC, care