Mindfulness Diploma - The CMA & IVCAS Accredited - NUS Extra eligible
Mindfulness Diploma - The Complementary Medical Association (CMA) & IVCAS Accredited
**Once purchased you are eligible by studying with us to apply for an NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts with the biggest companies**
The Mindfulness Diploma course provides a comprehensive introduction to the art of mindfulness and the real life physical and emotional benefits that it offers to those who practice it.
From learning about mindfulness history, through to the situations it can help with, and exercises to follow and practice, students will receive a thorough grounding in this simple but highly effective antidote for the stress of modern life.
Introduction to the Mindfulness Diploma
This online course provides students with the opportunity to cover the diploma's curriculum in their own time and at their own pace. Most students are able to complete the course in a reasonable amount of time while continuing to work full time.
As this course is online, this diploma is accessible from any device with an internet connection, and you will have access to online support throughout the course of your study.
Before completing the course, you must pass a comprehensive test, covering the curriculum in detail, which will lead to the award of your certificate. You can download and print the certificate yourself at home, or we can post it to you for a small additional cost.
Now £59.79, was £299 -80% discount, use code: FISH480 at checkout
What You Will Learn
This Mindfulness Diploma has been designed to give students a comprehensive introduction into the art of mindfulness and will set you on the route to a calmer, happier, more fulfilling life.
This course will cover:
- What mindfulness is, its history, and its relevance in modern life
- The role of meditation in mindfulness, its benefits, and dispelling the myths
- What Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) are, and their benefits
- The role of Hatha yoga stretches
- The clinical applications of MBSR and MBCT and the conditions they can help manage, their similarities and differences
- The impact of emotions on physical health
- How mindfulness can improve our daily lives, and how to reprogram persistent negative thinking and automatic reactions
- Mindfulness and parenting
- How mindfulness can improve leadership and management skills
- How to become a mindfulness instructor in the UK
- Mindfulness exercises to put into practice
Benefits of the Mindfulness Diploma
The Mindfulness Diploma offers students the following benefits:
- The ability to study anywhere at times that suit you
- Study at your own pace, with no deadlines. Complete it as quickly or as slowly as you like
- Use any internet enabled device to study from, including computers, tablets and mobile phones
- Follow the course easily thanks to short, informative modules, which make studying fun
- A convenient online support system, helping you to stay on track throughout the course
- A comprehensive curriculum, providing you with the knowledge and skills you need to practise mindfulness in your life
- Earning a certified, recognised diploma
- An affordable cost
Module 1: Definition and History of Mindfulness & How Meditation Practices can Help us Enjoy Present Moment Awareness
Module 2 : Meditation Practices, Therapies and Benefits Part I
Module 3 : Meditation Practices, Therapies and Benefits Part II
Module 4 : Meditation Practices, Therapies and Benefits Part III
Module 5 : Mindfulness-based Interventions - Applications and Benefits
Module 6 : Mindful Parenting; Mindfulness and Meditation Practices; How to become a Mindfulness Instructor
Module 7 : Experiences of Mindfulness
Module 8 : Mindfulness and Self-Exploration
Module 9 : Mindfulness in our Daily Lives and How to Become a Mindful Leader