3 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 + Commission
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
We are designed to help in-house recruiters take control of their hiring process using a powerful, yet simple, cloud-based system.
Voted a Glassdoor best place to work and a Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Technology Company, we are establishing ourselves as an employer of choice. We understand the quality of our colleagues directly reflects the quality of our service and therefore, always look at new ways to invest in our people.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager to take both our company and our product's user experience to the next level of excellence.
The day-to-day duties
We provide HR/Recruitment teams with all the tools and support they require to bring recruitment in house. The Recruitment Consultants are required to generate new business and to advise our customers on the solution which will help them resolve their recruitment needs.
Typical duties will include;
- New Business Development
- Cold and warm calling
- Managing the end to end recruitment process
- Sourcing passive candidates Via Job board data bases
- Weekly updates with all designated clients
- Making sure all campaigns are on track
- Solving candidate attraction issues
- Optimising adverts
- rewriting adverts
- Resolving any customer issues
- Pre-screening (CV/Telephone)
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Up selling to Recruitment Services when necessary
- Arranging interview
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Recruitment / resourcing experience is essential.
- Proven experiencing placing white collar / senior appointments
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets
- Highly motivated and tenacious
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
What the company will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commission
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site gym
- Free food Fridays
- Fresh fruit, snacks and frozen food available
- Quarterly social events
- 5-a-side football
To apply for the position of Recruitment Consultant please click on apply and upload your CV.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly