2 days left
- Full Time
Intus Lettings has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the Intus Lettings team based in Ilkeston. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
At Intus Lettings we provide a seamless and professional service to our clients at the core of what we do. Sourcing the most suitable tenants in the swiftest of timescales is testament to the quality of service we provide, and the experience of our team.
Intus has access to some of the best student and private residential developments in the country so we can help our tenants secure apartments, providing them with an extremely high standard of living, no matter the location.
The successful candidate will be a confident character with initiative, strong work ethic, energy and motivation.
Your responsibilities as our Lettings Negotiator
- To identify & follow up on new leads/business generation
- Managing the branch and staff in the absence of Branch Manger
- Carrying out viewings at various rental properties
- Drafting tenancy agreements and renewals, carrying out inventories
- Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Helping build up our lettings brand and creating new ways to find tenants for our developments
- Various Ad hoc duties
Experience & Skills Required to become our Lettings Negotiator
- Experience in property lettings
- Experience generating new business/canvassing
- Strong admin skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide professional and friendly customer service
- Knowledge of lettings, landlord and tenant laws would be an advantage
- Full clean UK Driving licence
- Flexibility and ability to work 1 in 3 Saturdays
Benefits of becoming our Lettings Negotiator
- Salary £16,000 to 18,000 depending on experience,
- Pension scheme, childcare voucher program, free eye tests.
- Training and real support are provided to help you reach your potential
- Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses and social events.
- Immediate start available
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Lettings Negotiator then please click ‘apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
Apply for Lettings Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly