Home Service Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Home Service Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Birmingham (B36)
The company is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
Would you love the opportunity to make a real difference to one of our Service Users lives? Would you say your best qualities were your positivity, friendliness and innovativeness? Are you someone who has an in-depth knowledge of autism and associated sensory processing challenges? Do you believe in people and share their aspirations, and are passionate and committed to making a difference in the young person's life. Helping them to achieve their goals. if so this could be the job for you.
* We are looking to recruit a Service Manager at our Service - Winward Way to provide care and support to service users with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
As a Service Manager you will be competent in delivering a high level of quality support to Service Users. Be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and reviews of the practices and systems in the home, to ensure that they meet and exceed the requirements of the service. Recruit, manage, retain and train staff both individually and as team members promote a positive and personalised outcomes of Service Users
The successful candidate for the role will need to be:
* An experienced Manager
* Currently hold relevant professional qualification / Accredited vocational qualification or working towards Level 4, managers award
* Experience of working with people who have Autism/Learning Disability/Mental Health and/or Physical Disabilities, preferably in a residential setting
* Experience of managing budgets and budget control
* An understanding of, and commitment to Equal Opportunities
* A high level of literacy, numeracy and administrative skills together with well-developed communication skills both verbal and written
* Good team building and coaching skills
* Knowledge and first-hand experience of current Health & social Care legislation, including the Mental Health Act.
* Demonstrable evidence of supporting people in a person centred way.
* Ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally with a sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance standards.
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
Apply for Home Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly