3 days left
- Full Time
Administrator - within the Purchasing department ref 10416
37.5 hours per week
£16,000 - £20,000
JR Personnel is an employment agency, acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a recent Graduate to play a key part in the success of the purchasing team.
- Day to day administrative tasks for the team
- Working with the team to ensure invoices are coded and checked
- Interacting with suppliers in case of receipt of damaged or incorrect quantity of goods, delay in delivery of supplies etc
- Sourcing and placing purchasing orders for all consumables
- Providing ongoing support to the Purchasing Manager
- Checking delivery notes against orders
- Booking stock onto the computerised stock system
- Helping with annual stock take and updating system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- “Team Player"
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excel skills to produce formulas
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible nature, wiling to learn
- Purchasing experience
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Graduate Position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly