Service engineer (Worldwide travel) / Commissioning Engineer
Service Engineer (Worldwide travel) / Commissioning Engineer
The Company's Service Engineers are responsible for performing a variety of Engineering and Sales activities to support the End-user / Aftermarket & Service Department.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for undertaking on-site commissioning, maintenance, trouble shooting, training and anything else required to develop excellent relationships and exceed our customers' expectations.
- Working in the oil and gas industry both in the UK and worldwide which will involve extensive travel.
- Individually undertaking on-site commissioning of new plant, maintenance, trouble shooting, fault finding analysis, installation supervision, plant surveys, draft and deliver training and where required supervision of the client's engineering staff supporting the activities listed.
- Generate 'summary' reports and maintain timesheets to support site visits.
- Starting up new combustion systems on-site.
- Working with all Company combustion products and systems including flare systems, flare gas recovery, power, process burners, thermal oxidizers, BMS and associated pollution control equipment.
- Identify potential End-user / Aftermarket opportunities and help develop potential opportunities / MSA agreements.
- Carry out service and maintenance contracts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good overall multi-skilled engineering knowledge: mechanical/ electrical,
- A working knowledge of PLC's,
- Able to work confidently on your own initiative and as part of a team, with the ability to identify and maintain appropriate standards whilst working alone.
- Prepared to travel and be away from home approx. 220 days per year,
- Capable of promoting the company's image and products.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- No fear of working at heights, confined spaces or offshore.
- Previous oil, gas or related petrochemical experience and international service industry experience would be advantageous.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits: 12% Employer pension contribution, private medical health care, dental care, gym membership, reward & recognition scheme, life insurance, income protection.
To Apply: Please Press the "Apply" Button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Multiskilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Supervisor, Team Leader, Manufacturer, Project, Installation, World-wide, Field Service, Stamford, Grantham, Oakham, Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire