Care Coordinator - Manager of the Future!
We are looking for an ambitious Care Coordinator close to Coventry, West Midlands who is looking to progress Care Manager level. You will be joining a unique homecare service that enable older people or those with illness or disabilities to enjoy their life their way.
As a Care Coordinator, you will manage the Home Carers rosters effectively, ensuring continuity and quality. This will include:
- Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients, companions and befrienders by regular informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact.
- Coordinating and planning rotas on a daily and monthly basis.
- Coordinating and planning holidays and sickness cover
- Identifying and reporting any areas of recruitment needed.
- Entering hours on to the in-house computer system.
Person Specification of a Care Coordinator:
- At least 1 years' previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner and experience of using rostering computer packages
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
What are the benefits?
- Excellent career opportunities and full support and training
- Attractive salary up to £22k per annum
- Supportive and friendly team atmosphere
If you are excited by this opportunity and would love to join a dedicated, friendly team, who are very proud of where they work, please click on ‘Apply'.