Senior Project Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Engineering client based in Rugby. This is a permanent position with a salary of circa £46k depending on experience. Required to assist with development of roadmaps and portfolio content development.
To lead projects and manage the portfolio of projects to achieve desired targets and deliverables including timing, budgetary, technical and customer related aspects. Managment and supervisory of project staff.
· A relevant engineering degree i.e. materials science or automotive
· Experience of managing projects including portfolio of multiple projects with varying levels of complexity and urgency.
· Ability to monitor time and budget elements with a keen eye on establishing early warning signs
· Knowledge of automotive industry
· Experience of materials science, tribology or automotive engineering based projects
· Understanding of internal combustion engines
· Ability to communicate at all levels and present complex data and projects in short summary formats
· Ability to motivate own team and wider project teams
· Ensure strong follow up of actions with effective meeting techniques
· Knowledge of APQP and FMEA processes
· Six sigma and statistical techniques
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3051
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.