Field Service Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity! At Karcher UK we are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer - Retail to join our team based in Derby. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
In terms of quality and technology, Kärcher (U.K.) Ltd are the world‘s leading provider of cleaning systems, cleaning products and services for recreation, household, trade and industry. Our products enable our customers to solve their cleaning tasks in an economical and environmentally-friendly manner. Innovation and sustained NPD are core features; 90% of the Company's products are less than 5 years old.
Kärcher believe that our employees are our most important asset; our successes are the successes of our employees. We put our trust in our people to grow our business and maintain our position as the global leader in cleaning machines.
As our Field Service Engineer - Retail your role will be to service and repair Karcher & KAB industrial cleaning equipment, providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
What you'll be doing as our Field Service Engineer - Retail
- To service and repair Karcher & KAB industrial cleaning equipment
- Provide technical support and operator training when necessary
- Maintain a high standard of customer service & satisfaction
- Develop relationships with key customers support managers
- Ensure strict SLAs are met for each Retail Customer
- Take ownership of the parachute machine process when required
- Ensure service reports are completed in a timely manner
Key Skills & Experience required of our Field Service Engineer - Retail
- Mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A good understanding of customers' needs
What we can offer you in return as our Field Service Engineer - Retail
- Competitive salary with career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Health Shield Cash Plan (including Health Perks retail discount scheme)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff discount on Kärcher products
- (Daily Allowance/Laundry expenses)
- (Company Van + Fuel Card)
- (Commission Scheme)
Working hours of our Field Service Engineer - Retail
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hrs per week. With the ability to work flexible hours between 6.30am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday. All engineers are asked to work occasional weekends & Bank Holidays as part of a weekend response team, this is determined by means of a rota system.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join our team as our Field Service Engineer - Retail, then please click ‘apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!