Care Home Manager
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Care Home Manager to oversee a lovely 30-bed care home. They are situated in North Worcestershire with excellent transport links, ample care parking facilities within the grounds and nearby local amenities.
They offer a friendly, supportive and pleasant working environment with a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
Our client is looking for a Care Home Manager with a wealth of knowledge, someone who can guide and support within the care home whilst ensuring the highest standard of quality care is given.
As Care Home Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the day to day running of the care home
• Planning, directing and delivery of high-quality person centred care
• Ensuring that all company policies and procedure are adhered to
• Organisation of staff rotas, staff review, team meetings, training and mentoring
• Marketing, promotion and sales of the Home
• Dealing with all prospective/potential residents for the home including; providing relevant information and guided tours, assessing potential/new residents and negotiating appropriate fees
• To welcome new residents, complete appropriate records and paperwork and ensure adequate arrangements are made for every resident.
What you'll need
• Experience working in a residential elderly care environment is essential
• Experience in dementia care is essential
• You'll have supervisory/management experience in a residential care setting
• Must have Level 5 in Health and Social Care Leadership Management or equivalent
• Strong Knowledge of CQC standards
• Skilled in the recruitment, selection and retention of staff
• Professional, confident and warm personality
• Reliable and punctual
• Willing and able to provide an out of hours ‘on call' service
No agencies, please. FFR is an employment agency and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Suitable skills/experience: Care Home Manager, Supervisor, Care Home, Residential Care, Health & Social Care, Dementia,
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Care Home Manager job click ‘apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.