JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an Account Advisor.
Summary of Role/Job Purpose:
You'll be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers. You'll manage the maintenance and servicing of active accounts in line with current service level targets/agreements. A key part of the role would be to identify opportunities for growth within existing accounts and consultatively sell to expand the business footprint across those key accounts.
• Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers
• Ensure all customer orders, quotations, enquires and complaints have begun the process within in line with their agreed SLAs
• Update and maintain customer orders
• Attend customer visits and project meetings when appropriate and necessary
• Identify opportunities for growth within existing accounts
Essential experience required:
Previous customer service experience is a necessity.
The job requires a working knowledge of customer services. It requires skills in problem-solving and project management.
Experience of growing existing business accounts.
A good sound knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook and Excel is essential.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.