As a successful and expanding Health & Safety consultancy, our client is looking to recruit an organised, thorough and experienced scheduler to work within their small administrative team co-ordinating the work of approximately 20 consultants and building relationships with their customers. The main scheduling activity requires an eye for detail, looking at work that has come in (new and monthly repeat business) to group appointments in a cost effective manner to meet monthly budgets and a time efficient manner for their consultants and customers.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential and applications will be welcome from candidates who are able to demonstrate the following skills:
• GCSEs (A-C) should include English and Maths
• A Levels are preferred
• 2 years experience in scheduling based role
• Well organised with excellent administrative and customer service skills
• Time management skills with the ability to juggle a number of different activities to meet client requirements
• Logical and able to remain calm under pressure
• Sound knowledge of UK geography
• Experience of working with databases
• Comfortable with dealing with a variety of clients both by telephone and email in a friendly, professional manner
Salary: £23,000 pa + Depending On Experience
Please apply online for this Scheduler role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.