Production and Sales Administrator
Established over 30 years ago, our client has prided themselves on their mission to provide high quality and cost effective presswork services to leading UK and European companies. Due to their constant success, our client is now looking for a Production and Sales Administrator to join the team at their location in Mill Street, Wordsley
The role is varied and this list is not exhaustive but intended to provide the applicant with an insight into the breadth of responsibilities of the job, which includes the following.Key Skills
- Must be computer literate. Knowledge of and the ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is essential.
- The ability and willingness to learn, not just the processes of the job, but also the processes within the factory are the key to being successful in the position.
- A good telephone manner and ability to deal with customers and suppliers professionally.
- Ability to concentrate within a busy office and work to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise work when busy and under pressure.
- Confidence and ability to work without supervision.
Our client uses Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) as their Accounting and ERP system, together with Outlook for email. The successful applicant will be given full training on the use of Dynamics
Production Administration, responsibilities include:
- Raising and completing production paperwork.
- Booking goods into and out of stock.
- Checking delivery notes and invoices from suppliers.
- Dealing with suppliers and sub-contractors, liaising over delivery times and dates.
Sales Administration, responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customer details, prices and products within Dynamics
- Entering orders onto the system and raising sales order paperwork.
- Liaising with customers over delivery times and dates
- Dispatching and invoicing of goods.
- Arranging transport for collection and delivery using a variety of carriers.
Some reception work to include answering the phone and dealing with visitors
The position is a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave, the post may become permanent.
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) with 30 mins lunch break.
Holidays: 33 days fully paid holiday per year, which is a mix of fixed and floating.
Salary: Rate £14,625 - £17,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
So if you feel that you’re what our client could be looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!