B2B Partnership Business Development Manager
For permanent position for our client in the UK we are looking for a homebased B2B Partnership Business Development Manager
Contract type: full time, permanent
Travel included: 25-50 percent
To support the company's business plan through the identification development and conversion of new B2BPartnership opportunities in line with individual sales targets and business objectives.
- Identify and target new Partnership opportunities within particular market sectors and/or geographical regions in line with the business strategy
- Developing the strategy for each partnership setting out clear commercial target and milestones
- Leads sales pipeline development process: relationship development, 'route to market' process management
- Leads and co-ordinates support resources for sales process as well as significant direct contribution to the process in accordance with specified time-frames
- Identify and understand client's specific key drivers and develop solutions for success, engaging with and leveraging internal support across the B2B business
- Ensure internal governance is adhered to; management reporting and authorisation processes
- Sales Closure - converts new business opportunities to contract awards
- Balanced focus across sales process elements; pipeline development, formal processes, sales conversion, post-award and internal governance
- Identify and engage in industry forums and networking opportunities to strengthen market presence of the business
- Provide continual feedback ad guidance to local and wider business support and management functions - engages business at all levels
- Work at a high level across a number of business and client functions and engages in a wide range of complex issues
- Also responsible for the specific detail within the sales processes and generated outcomes
- Develop a good level of product knowledge of the built environment and energy management market.
- generate leads and appointments proactively for solutions products and services in-line with agreed targets
- 2 FTE responsibility including day to day coaching and mentoring
Essential key skills
- Proven sales experience in similar roles
- B2B experience
- Demonstrable experience of B2B selling and partnership development
- Motivation and drive to identify and search out new customer opportunities.
- First class sales and negotiation skills; the ability to develop and deliver professional sales proposals.
- Proven inter-personal and effective communication skills, with the ability to influence those parties that will be delivering the end customer solution
- Commercial acumen to understand the trade-offs between risk and reward
If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Michael Bailey Associates
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.