Job Title ABAP Consultant
Based UK Wide with preference to Manchester, Birmingham or Farnborough
As an award winning SAP Gold Partner which is certified to deliver S/4 HANA solutions, Edenhouse is the first name for SAP! Providing an un-matched company culture where people are more than a number with a great work/life balance, Edenhouse has been recognised as one of the best companies to work for two years running and has also received the Sunday Times Hiscox award three years running. A testament to this is showcased by the impressive rating Edenhouse has received on Glassdoor.co.uk.
Delivering an environment enriched with friendly high level SAP expertise, the Edenhouse community provides an excellent space for both the lesser and more experienced Consultant to enjoy a strong support infrastructure alongside leading development and training. It is this environment coupled with the team's passion for quality and excellence that proves an advantage helping win sought after bids which have given the Edenhouse team the opportunity to work on projects for; Mercedes, Hovis, Dunelm, Umbro, Universities, NHS, F1 teams and The Spar.
Edenhouse ABAP Consultants are constantly working with leading SAP technology to deliver complex implementations, support and changes to key Edenhouse clients, both large and small. Therefore you will confidently write, debug and analyse ABAP code.
As a vital member of the Edenhouse team, ABAP Consultants ensure the design and realisation of technical solutions are fit for purpose delivered against stated business requirements. ABAP consultants enjoy completing ABAP and related estimates, problem resolution and owning the creating of technical specs and documentation.
In this role, the ABAP Consultant will have the opportunity to work within a team and also build skills in team leadership and independent working on client site if required.
- Ability to perform the role of ABAP Consultant on Support, Enhancements and Projects
- Design and implement best practise solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Manage Enhancements and Incidents through to completion adhering to Edenhouse and Customer standards.
- Keep up to date with the latest SAP capabilities with the ABAP arena
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Develop familiarity with client operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Solid ABAP coding experience
- Detailed knowledge of ABAP programming and best practices
- Proven record of full lifecycle project expreince
- Strong awareness of SAP modules with expertise in at least two areas
- Experience of IDOCs, ALE, ALV reporting, ABAP Objects, BDC, Interfacing, Dialogue Processes, Userexits, BAPIs, BADIs, SAPScripts, SMARTFORMS
- Seeburger configuration and support knowledge
- ccBPM exposure
- SOAP adapter experience
- Knowledge of HANA Cloud Platform, HANA Cloud Integration, UI5, Fiori and Personas a distinct advantage
- PI Knowledge and expreince
To apply for this ABAP position please submit your CV today.