SAP COPA Consultant
Job Title: SAP COPA Consultant
Salary: Competitive + bonus + Car allowance + Excellent benefits
Based: UK Wide with preference to Farnborough, Birmingham or Manchester
As an award winning SAP Gold Partner which is certified to deliver S/4 HANA solutions, Edenhouse is the first name for SAP! Providing an un-matched company culture where people are more than a number with a great work/life balance, Edenhouse has been recognised as one of the best companies to work for two years running and has also received the Sunday Times Hiscox award three years running. A testament to this is showcased by the impressive rating Edenhouse has received on Glassdoor.co.uk.
Delivering an environment enriched with friendly high level SAP expertise, the Edenhouse community provides an excellent space for both the lesser and more experienced Consultant to enjoy a strong support infrastructure alongside leading development and training. It is this environment coupled with the team's passion for quality and excellence that proves an advantage helping win sought after bids which have given the Edenhouse team the opportunity to work on projects for; Mercedes, Hovis, Dunelm, Umbro, Universities, NHS, F1 teams and The Spar.
Our SAP COPA Consultants are involved in the delivery of large End to End SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements and use their expertise and skills in SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment to help our clients achieve their objectives.
As a key member of the FICO Team you will ensure the design and realisation of functional solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements and assess available technologies and recommend solution options according to the customer's activities and requirements.
COPA Consultants are expected to collaborate with customers, other consultants and core stakeholders to understand user requirements, may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client site.
- Ability to perform the role of COPA Consultant on SAP Projects, enhancements and support including the facilitation of requirement gathering sessions
- Design and implement best practise SAP COPA solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Manage and Own Enhancements and Incidents through to completion adhering to Edenhouse and Customer standards
- To keep up to date with SAP capabilities and new technology within the SAP COPA arena
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- May be required to coach and Manage the other members of the FICO team
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP FICO Team
A proven background in SAP COPA implementations with strong functional configuration and technical support experience in many of the below areas:
- Profitability Analysis
- General Ledger Accounting incl. Profit Centre Accounting
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Product Cost Controlling
- Product Cost Planning
- Cost Object Controlling
- Actual Costing / Material Ledger
- Integration knowledge of Materials Management, Sales & Distribution, Production & CATS
SAP Business Blueprinting incl. process design and Gap analysis
- Configuration of the agreed business blueprint in SAP, highlighting any changes in requirement
- Conducting system testing including integration aspects, legacy data migration and specification of non-standard SAP enhancements
For more information please send a copy of your CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application.