SAP/ERP Project Manager
Job Title - SAP/ERP Project Manager
Based a commutable distance to either - Birmingham, Manchester or Farnborough
Salary - Competitive + bonus + benefits + car + mobile + laptop
Our SAP Project Managers are responsible for leading, planning and delivering SAP related projects which will vary in size, subject matter, industry sectors and geography. The Project Managers will be expected to manage anything from a single, large and complex projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Comprehensive SAP background across a variety of modules, however orther ERP expereince will be considered
- Strong and proven Project Management experience
- Expert in the use of ASAP methodology or a formal Project Management certification such as Prince2
- Expert in all aspects of Project Management including Budget, Planning and Risk Management
- Experienced across a variety of business sectors
- Expert in the use of planning tools such as MS Project
- An in-depth experience in the functionality of SAP
- A background in either SAP Solutions Architecture or Pre Sales is an advantage
Edenhouse are a multi-award winning SAP Gold Partner with an enviable reputation for quality, security and innovation. For the third consecutive year, we're a Tech Track 100 company, the prestigious award recognises Britain's fastest growing Technology companies. Last year, the London Stock Exchange listed us as one of the 1,000 companies to Inspire Britain and for two year's running, we've been recognised as one of the Best Companies to work for in the UK. We're accredited by Investors in People, which demonstrates our investment in our biggest asset; our staff. You can see our 4.9/5 star Glassdoor rating at the below link.
To find out more and a complete job description, please submit your CV or contact the recruitment team -