ABAP PI Consultant
Job Title ABAP PI Consultant
Based UK Wide with preference to Manchester, Birmingham or Farnborough
As an award winning SAP Gold Partner which is certified to deliver S/4 HANA solutions, Edenhouse is the first name for SAP! Providing an un-matched company culture where people are more than a number with a great work/life balance, Edenhouse has been recognised as one of the best companies to work for two years running and has also received the Sunday Times Hiscox award three years running. A testament to this is showcased by the impressive rating Edenhouse has received on Glassdoor.co.uk.
Delivering an environment enriched with friendly high level SAP expertise, the Edenhouse community provides an excellent space for both the lesser and more experienced Consultant to enjoy a strong support infrastructure alongside leading development and training. It is this environment coupled with the team's passion for quality and excellence that proves an advantage helping win sought after bids which have given the Edenhouse team the opportunity to work on projects for; Mercedes, Hovis, Dunelm, Umbro, Universities, NHS, F1 teams and The Spar.
Edenhouse ABAP PI Consultants are constantly working with leading SAP technology to deliver complex implementations, support and changes to key Edenhouse clients, both large and small. As a vital member of the Edenhouse team, ABAP PI Consultants ensure the design and realisation of technical solutions are fit for purpose delivered against stated business requirements.
ABAP PI consultants enjoy completing ABAP and PI related estimates, problem resolution and owning the creating of technical specs and documentation.
In this role, the ABAP PI Consultant will have the opportunity to work within a team and also build skills in team leadership and independent working on client site if required.
- Ability to perform the role of ABAP PI Consultant on Support, Enhancements and Projects
- Design and implement best practise PI solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Manage Enhancements and Incidents through to completion adhering to Edenhouse and Customer standards.
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Develop familiarity with client operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Solid ABAP coding experience
- 3 years plus of working with latest versions of XI/PI/PO
- Seeburger configuration and support knowledge
- ccBPM exposure
- SOAP adapter experience
To apply for this SAP ABAP/PI Consultant role please click on the Apply Now button below.