SAP Security Consultant
Job Title: SAP Security Consultant
Based: Commutable distance to; Manchester, Birmingham or Farnborough
As an award winning SAP Gold Partner which is certified to deliver S/4 HANA solutions, Edenhouse is the first name for SAP! Providing an un-matched company culture where people are more than a number with a great work/life balance, Edenhouse has been recognised as one of the best companies to work for two years running and has also received the Sunday Times Hiscox award three years running. A testament to this is showcased by the impressive rating Edenhouse has received on Glassdoor.co.uk.
Delivering an environment enriched with friendly high level SAP expertise, the Edenhouse community provides an excellent space for both the lesser and more experienced Consultant to enjoy a strong support infrastructure alongside leading development and training. It is this environment coupled with the team's passion for quality and excellence that proves an advantage helping win sought after bids which have given the Edenhouse team the opportunity to work on projects for; Mercedes, Hovis, Dunelm, Umbro, Universities, NHS, F1 teams and The Spar.
You will own SAP Security tasks and deliverables at Edenhouse from delivery of S/4 HANA projects to helping out with support when required. You will also be faced with challenging GRC responsibilities so GRC experience is a must.
The role will also give you the opportunity to preform architecture, design and development for SAP Security authorisations and roles. You will enjoy the variety the role brings and build strong leadership skills as at times you will serve as a team member, team lead or independently on client site.
- To perform the role of SAP Security Consultant on SAP Support, Enhancements and Projects as and when required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Customer and Edenhouse organisations.
- The ability to adhere to Ability required Service Level Agreements.
Require Skills and Experience
- Solid SAP Security skills and demonstrable in-depth knowledge
- Experienced in SAP GRC
- Detailed knowledge of SAP Security & Authorisations in R/3 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0.
- Experience of design, creation and on-going maintenance of SAP user Roles across the SAP landscapes
- Security expertise in the development and configuration of SAP roles
- Ability to provide security approach, policies & procedures documentation
- Ability to produce and analyse audit reports and implement recommendations
- Work with the HR and SRM Organisation Structure including CUA
- Internal/External audit compliance
- Perform SAP user licensing
- Data Protection compliance
- Blueprinting & Implementations experience in go live.
- Security and ABAP Role Authorisations and Maintenance, HR, CRM, Business, JAVA and BW Role aware
- Good S/4 HANA experience
- SAP Identity Management (desirable)