Expiry date: 23:59, 09 July 2017
Salary: £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 Per Annum
Benefits: • Local Government Pension Scheme • Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
£18,000 - £22,000
Newcastle & Stafford Colleges Group is financially one of the strongest of its kind in the country with very high success rates, amongst the top 10% nationally.
In November 2016 Newcastle-under-Lyme College merged with Stafford College to form the Newcastle & Stafford Colleges Group. The group is currently home to a population of over 5,000 full-time students and around 620 students on higher education programmes. We have over 2,000 part-time or adult learners and 2,000 apprentices where we work with over 800 individual employers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding marketing team at Stafford College, to support the development, delivery and evaluation of a programme of marketing campaigns and tactical activities for the Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group, whilst supporting the overarching organisational strategic plan.
To be successful, you will have previous experience in a marketing or B2C marketing role. You will hold a L3 qualification or hold relevant work experience, ideally with a CIM qualification or a willingness to work towards one.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in the development, implementation of and evaluation of a range of predominantly offline marketing activities as part of a planned campaign calendar. Delivering to set budgets and timelines in a manner that maximises ROI.
- Co-ordinate agreed marketing activities targeted to school leavers to help achieve recruitment targets.
- Maintain and build upon the organisations reputation and brand equity by adhering to brand guidelines, utilising key messages when implementing marketing activities.
- To monitor competitor activity and ensure that all marketing decisions are backed up by insight and evaluation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Possesses as a minimum a Level 3 qualification or relevant work experience.
- Ideally hold a degree in relevant field e.g. Marketing/Business, PR/Journalism/Media, English or a related discipline.
- CIM qualification or a willingness to work towards one.
- Previous experience in a marketing/B2C marketing role.
What’s in it for you?
The college offers and excellent benefits package which includes:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All college based positions are subject to enhanced DBS check and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
How to apply
To apply for the role of Marketing Co-Ordinator, please click on ‘Apply’ and complete an online application form.
The closing date for completed applications is 9 th July 2017.