Housekeeper / Room Attendant
Study Inn has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper / Room Attendant to join our team based in Coventry. You will be on a part time permanent basis and be paid a highly competitive salary of £7.54 per annum.
Study Inn provides stunning high quality student accommodation situated in prime locations across the UK, combining the security and comfort of a hotel, with a fun and vibrant atmosphere tailored to the needs of students. Since 2009 Study Inn has continued to grow opening four centres within Coventry city centre and further centres in Nottingham and Sheffield gaining Study Inn a National and International reputation. In 2016 Study Inn opened its doors in Cambridge with our most impressive centre to date, hosting a courtyard conservatory full of entertainment facilities for guests to enjoy.
We are looking for a Housekeeper / Room Attendant to take responsibility for daily cleaning of Students rooms and communal areas making sure that an excellent quality of service is delivered to our centres in Coventry. You will be ensuring there is exceptional standards of cleanliness in our centres whilst delivering the best customer service and student satisfaction. This position is permanent working Monday to Friday 9:30am to 2:30pm however, there may be the requirement to work weekends and overtime during the company’s busy periods.
Initial responsibilities of a Housekeeper / Room Attendant:
- A real passion for housekeeping and a fine eye for detail.
- Cleaning our student’s rooms including bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Supporting our team by cleaning communal areas.
- Uphold impeccable presentation
- To have an outstanding can-do attitude and the desire to work as a member of a team
- To deliver exceptional customer service to our students
- Maintain student welfare.
- Reporting on daily and weekly tasks
- Troubleshooting problems and emergency situations as they arise
- Any other reasonable request asked of you by your manager
The successful candidate for the role of Housekeeper / Room Attendant will have the following experience:
- At least 1-year experience in a Housekeeper/Room Attendant background.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Fluent in another language (not essential, but would be an advantage)
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- A passion for housekeeping and a fine eye for the detail
Benefits of working for Study Inn Include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Free City Centre Parking
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role of our Housekeeper / Room Attendant, then please click ‘apply’ now!