Trainee Electrical Design Engineer
Job Title: Trainee Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £18,000pa - £21,000pa
Benefits: Pension, Life Cover, BUPA
Our client is looking for a Trainee Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Solihull.
Day to Day Duties:
- Producing drawings, designs and circuits based on the vehicle specification
- Specialising in designing circuitry for production vehicles. This will include pneumatics, electrics, hydraulics, jetting and vacuum circuits
- Producing bills of materials
- Providing technical support to internal departments including service
- Developing systems to improve the efficiency of the design process
- Liaising with suppliers and internal and external customers
The successfully appointed Trainee Electrical Design Engineer will have a sound understanding of general electrical engineering principles and a HNC in electrical Engineering HNC qualifications would be advantageous.
Who are they looking for?
- Proficiency in AutoCad/Draftsite or any other 2D drawing software would be an advantage
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- An interest in manufacturing and production
- Capable of handling more than one task at a time
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Driven, persistent and determined
What's in it for you?
The hours of work are 39.5 hours Monday to Friday.
As a member of their team you will enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive bonus structure, great team working environment and the opportunity to join a share ownership scheme. They offer excellent rates of pay, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
After your successful probationary period - BUPA membership and Company Pension scheme are also some of the additional benefits we offer.
5 weeks holiday which need to be taken during college holiday
Sick pay scheme, which is available once staff status has been given. Staff Status is attainable once you have been back their for 12 months and dependent upon your attendance record. This then operates on a flexible approach to making up lost hours
How to Apply:
If you have the skills and experience to apply for this Trainee Electrical Design Engineer please click apply and upload your CV now
Closing date: Monday 3rd July
Apply for Trainee Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly