A permanent vacancy has become available in Business Owner Support Services for a FBO Support Product Specialist
Reporting to the FBO Support Team Leader, this position will cover duties such as :
To manage and answer all product related queries and provide specialist advice to the Marketing Team, FBO’s and assist with compliance/regulatory
- Responding to product emails and calls as and when required in support of the Product specialist. Where unable to do so, escalate for a response to the Home Office or AVA for a response to be passed back onto the FBO in way of a response. Full co-ordination and tracking of this is required to ensure that all emails are answered.
- To be a product ambassador holding specialist knowledge - proactively ensure current and up to date information, attend all trainings and required activities to maintain superior knowledge.
- To proactively work with the marketing, events and compliance department regarding providing advice on printed and spoken advice to FBO’s regarding our products to ensure the information we provide is correct and compliant.
- To be one of the contacts to our ambassadors.
- Logging, tracking and managing faulty product for testing to AVA and providing information for a response to Management, Complaints coordinator and FBO’s.
- To provide internal advice and support on products in order to support the FBO Support Team and FBO’s.
- To ensure the “Mater File” is maintained with up to date product information.
- Ad-hoc tasks for compliance/regulatory
- Point of contact for Advisory board members on product advisory matters.
- To answer Business Owner Support phone calls and emails as a backup as and when required.
- To attend Success Express and any events as and when required.
- To escalate any issues to management.
- Observe strict rules of confidentiality with information about FBO’s and their business.
Someone who has an interest in Aloe Vera Products. Ideal person may have either nutrition qualifications, regulatory experience in relation to cosmetics and food or worked in a similar role. As well as this, a person with excellent Customer Service experience is essential to the role. Must have a good level of English language and be computer literate. May suit a graduate in related fields.