Brand Manager - Vitalink
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join HydroGarden based in Coventry.
HydroGarden has been supplying specialist Hydroponic equipment to the trade since February 1996. They have become a leader in the market and regularly supply products and services to retailers within the UK and abroad, as well as to an ever-increasing number of commercial growers and research organisations. As they do not supply direct to the public they are able to focus on providing the reseller with a service and product range unequalled in the market. They are a customer orientated company with a mission to bring innovative and high quality products to the market.
The ideal Brand Manager will assist in the development and management of all Vitalink products in the Brand throughout the product life cycle.
As a Brand Manager, your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Responsible for the Brand product range
- Make informed decisions on Brand development, support new Brand activities, develop and implement marketing plans and strategies
- Coordinate and develop marketing activities such as direct mail, e-shots, websites, newsletters, flyers, adverts, PR, exhibitions, point of sale ideas, other print materials and market research
- Conduct proof reading and copy writing
- Promote, evaluate and report upon the effectiveness of different marketing channels
- Monitor competitor activity
- Develop strong consumer and product awareness
- Develop the Brand awareness by visiting new accounts to gain more market share
- Work with internal designers, and external agencies, to develop concepts
- Visit shops regularly to gain feedback from customers and end users, and to ensure products and marketing materials are displayed in correct way
- Liaise with the Sales Reps to ensure that customers are communicated to in a timely manner
- Liaise with the Export Manager to develop a European Strategy for Vitalink
- Manage work effectively to achieve deadlines
- Monitor costs of all marketing activities making sure it stays within agreed budgets, and report on return on investment
- Manage and monitor social media activity for the Brand as well as competitors
- Carry out monthly sales analysis to direct your marketing strategy
- Create and adhere to Brand guidelines to make sure the Vitalink Brand maintains consistency in the market place
To be successful in this role, you will be required to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Creative, enthusiastic, self- motivated and hard working
- Ability to work as part of a motivated and target driven team
- Strong literacy, proof reading and editing skills
- Well organised, flexible and able to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Ability to carry out extensive sales analysis
- General interest in plants and how they work
- Sound IT skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to hit deadlines
- Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Results driven, demonstrating initiative
- Car driver, confident travelling across the country
In return for this you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961631534 / INDLP