Electrician - Maintenance Technician (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Functional Role & Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate excellent safety awareness and leadership, coaching others to ensuresafety, efficiency and compliance are maintained or improved at all times.
- To conduct Maintenance activities, ensuring that all programmes are conducted safely and to plan.
- To ensure that maintenance activities are conducted to meet company and industry standards and that any deviations from this are identified, fully justified technically and are authorised prior to implementation.
- To maintain effective communication between the organisational functions in order to minimise production downtime and improve production efficiency.
- To demonstrate the skills required for planned maintenance routines in line with prepared work schedules and procedures.
- Carry out fault finding tasks to investigate malfunctions of equipment.
- To keep active records of maintenance activities in order to ensure that information is presented and recorded in a manner that is compliant with company policy, operational procedures and practices.
- To actively support the delivery of modifications and projects by ensuring construction and commissioning activities are implemented as per design.
- To support procurement of parts and equipment in order to support operational readiness and efficient stock management.
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping including company vehicles.
- Attend to out of hours breakdowns as required.
- Provide day to day multi-discipline support to IGas operations as dictated by operational requirements.
- Assist in other operational areas as requested
- Carry out all activities as required by the IMS.
- Maintain an emergency response role in support of company policy.
- Responsible for conducting maintenance & integrity activities in compliance with the company Major Accident Hazard (MAH) processes and procedures.
- Experience is desirable in Oil & Gas Maintenance.
- An ability to work across functions and with a full range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrable problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to clearly communicate through spoken and written methods.
- Ability to prioritise & innovate.
- Ability to think innovatively to improve production delivery and /or minimise the impact of maintenance activities.
- Required to maintain a high standard of housekeeping, ensuring tools and equipment are maintained and operated according to protocols
- Team worker with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong record keeper with an attention to detail