Main Area of Responsibility
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby club in the world
- To undertake any maintenance, testing, repair and fault finding duties in area such as, but not limited to, fire alarm systems, emergency lighting, LV distribution, intruder alarms, access control systems and general electrical input/output.
- To undertake any other general maintenance that may required at the direction of the Facilities Manager.
- To be part of an on-call rota we weekend evening events cover.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby team in the world.
Recognised craft apprenticeship
16th/17th edition IET wiring regulations
Good communication skills;
Good organisation skills
Click to apply