Place Officer - Housing Management
5 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Place Officer at Midland Heart as we implement a new model of service delivery for housing management.
Title: Place Officer
Location: Birmingham & Coventry
Salary: £27,978 per annum (Full Time Equivalent)
Hours: 35 Hours per Week (Full Time)
We have already implemented a highly innovative and successful Customer Hub resolving customer enquires at first point of contact. We are now developing our Place Team which will support the delivery of excellent customer services through innovative and proactive approaches to the management of our “places” ensuring they are places where people want to live both now and in the future.
The job includes:
- Identifying and / or responding to risks of tenancy failure for new and existing tenancies
- Providing a professional tenancy service responding to customer service requests that could not be resolved at first point of contact
- Provide professional & timely interventions to resolve tenancy breaches before they pose a risk of harm to others, cause damage to our assets or result in tenancy failure.
To provide a proactive estate management service to remove or mitigate hazards that present a risk of:
- Harm to residents
- Damage to our assets
- Negative perceptions about the place
Maximising income through efficient and professional management of the start, changes to and the ending of tenancies.
We are looking for people who:
- enjoy the challenge of working in a busy and fast paced environment
- are committed to and have a track record of delivering high quality services
- the ability to manage estate based staff and external contractors to ensure our properties and schemes are maintained to the highest possible standards
- have a flexible approach to work that puts the customer at the heart of service delivery
- can build effective partnerships with communities and other service providers that contribute to the delivery of our goals
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after qualifying period
- Agile working
- Company pension
- childcare vouchers
- shopping & leisure discounts
- cycle to work scheme
- regular tailored training & personal development plans
Our Vacancies are in Coventry and Birmingham, however, you will be expected to work across our operational area depending on service demands, such as: Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and more.
Closing Date: 02/07/2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to our website. There you can download the role profile and complete the application form.
No agencies please.