Kyocera offer quality standard and bespoke manufactured tools, offering expert tooling solutions all from our modern production facility in Lichfield.
A diverse and varied role, supporting the Finance Manager in ensuring the timely and accurate management of the UK accounts function.
- To act as key driver of the month end process, including reconciliations, review and reporting.
- Ensure all cash transactions are accurately recorded, documented and reconciled on a daily basis.
- Carry out Stock Reconciliations and produce Monthly Stock Reports.
- Ensure accurate submission of statutory regulatory returns including VAT/ Intrastat/ National Statistics data and EC sales.
- Help prepare and support both statutory audits and internal audits
- Overseeing Accounts Payable Reconciliations to ensure costs are captured in the correct period.
- General day to day Finance Duties to support the Finance Function.
Skills & Experience required:
- This role would suit someone who is part qualified (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) with a min 2 years work experience in a similar financial role or be qualified by experience gained from at least 3 years working in a similar role(s)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to VAT / Intrastat is preferred although not essential
- Experience of a manufacturing organization desirable
- Proven background which demonstrates accountability, an understanding to see behind the figures and a willingness to investigate
You are a self-driven individual, a natural forward planner who is sufficiently flexible to handle a variety of roles with the ability to adapt between these roles and changing priorities.
It is essential that you possess some degree of self-management with initiative, enthusiasm and are happy to work without direct supervision. You will need to be reliable, tolerant, an articulate communicator who is comfortable in dealing professionally with people at all levels and across a variety of departments.