Electrical Installation Lecturer
Birmingham Electrical Training is a well-established and respected electrical training provider based in Birmingham and is an Ofsted rated Good provider.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a full time electrical installation tutor or an experienced electrician looking to take the next step in your career and use your knowledge to develop the next generation of electricians.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as an Electrical Lecturer/Tutor
- Qualified to at least AET (PTLLS) level
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 2 and Level 3 or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3
- A passion for helping students achieve
- Good IT skills
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- qualified electrician looking for a change of direction (training will be provided)
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- Minimum of 5 years' experience “on the tools”
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. 17th Edition, 2394/95, PAT Testing are desired
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in the discipline
The position involves working with Apprentices delivering City & Guilds 2357 Level 3 Diploma and delivering City & Guilds commercial training courses, i.e. 17th Edition, PAT Testing, Inspection and Testing.
- Salary, depending on skills and experience, £30,000 to £36,000
- Training and development programme
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus Statutory Holidays
- Death in Service
- Pension as from
Working hours are 8.00am - 4.30 Mon-Thurs, 8.00am - 4.00 on Friday with ½ lunch