Field Sales Surveyor / Estimator
Field Sales Surveyor / Estimator to cover the West Midlands region, offering a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000 plus bonus (realistic OTE £35,000).
A new position within the business, currently covered by the manager, now due to expansion growth plans, requires a full time dedicated sales position.
The role would suit an experienced sales person or someone with agricultural experience that wishes to break into sales as full sales training can be given.
The role of Field Sales Surveyor / Estimator:
- Selling garden/tree services to a broad spectrum of clients inc both domestic and commercial
- Meet sales targets and administrative deadlines
- To be able to create and manage a sales pipeline
- Deal with customer queries
- Developing sales opportunities within our existing customer base
- Offer/sell other products and services associated with the Busters Group of companies
- Lead presentations to customers, to attend exhibition trade shows for networking opportunities
- The company will provide sales enquiries and inter- company business leads but the successful candidate must be able to generate their own sales opportunities.
- The company will provide a vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
- The candidate will be expected to attend an agreed number of customer facing appointments per week
- The candidate must be able to generate quotation letters and to follow up procedures
- Full sales training and support will be provided
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay sending in your application.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.