Insurance Territory Manager
Insurance Territory Manager
Our client is the largest integrated veterinary service provider in the UK with turnover in excess of £200m and over 4500 employees. They operate several key business areas; 380+ veterinary surgeries, diagnostic laboratories, a pet crematoria division, a successful ecommerce business and two buying groups. They have doubled in size in the last three years and have further expansion, development and diversification initiatives planned for 2017 and beyond - one key part of which is the launch of our own bespoke pet insurance products.
In line with the upcoming launch of our pet insurance, we have an excellent opportunity for a passionate pet insurance professional to join us as a Territory Manager covering Central England. This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a new and ambitious division that is focussed on providing pet owners with outstanding insurance solutions AND to play a key part in the successful launch to market of a new insurance product.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for providing insurance product education, support and training development in order to support product take up and sales growth at practices across your territory.
If successful, some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Building successful, mutually beneficial, partnering relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders across your territory.
- Providing insightful and engaging product education and training in order to drive product take-up, distribution and loyalty, and to deliver against key commercial targets.
- After initial launch and a period of customer take-up and growth, you will also be responsibility for building relationships with non partners and clients.
- Attending key industry events in order to promote the benefits of insurance products.
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven account/territory management experience gained within pet insurance/the veterinary sector.
- Good IT literacy - particularly with Excel and other MS packages.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills - both written & verbal.
- A full clean driving licence.
This is a field based role covering Central England. A typical working week will involve travel to veterinary practices across the region four days a week and office/home based working one day per week. On occasion, you will also be required to attend key meetings and industry events nationally, which may require some overnight stays.
In return, you will receive a comprehensive salary package, including bonus and company car, along with supported professional development and access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.
Apply for Insurance Territory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly