Construction / Engineering Graduate Opportunity
Our client has been established for over 20 years as a multi million pound commercial supplier and installer of timber windows and doors. They are renowned for their quality of product, service levels and ability to supply large scale developers throughout the UK. They currently supplies the majority of the UK’s biggest house builders. They are looking to recruit a graduate from a construction or engineering related discipline to enhance their Processing department. The role would suit a construction / engineering graduate looking for their first move into industry.
About the Role:
Working closely with their Customers to ensure all technical and production requirements are addressed and that goods are manufactured to the required standards. The role will involve a significant amount of IT work on their Window Processing system and they are keen to develop this position to ensure software systems are improved and developed where required. In addition the right individual will work closely with their sales department helping develop the business and streamline processes ensuring both small and large scale supply only and supply and installation contracts run efficiently.
Varied and flexible work load which will allow a broad exposure to several areas of business including Technical, Sales, Estimating, Installations and Production.
Their is a limited yet increasing requirement for CAD experience although training can be provided.
About the Candidate:
The role would ideally suit a construction or engineering graduate who is looking for their first move into industry.
• The ability to read and interpret construction / technical drawings is essential.
• CAD experience would be a benefit but is not essential.
• Strong IT Skills
• A flexible individual as working within a small but expanding department ensures exposure to all aspects of the business including the possibility of site visits and liaison with customers Quantity Surveyors, buyers and technical staff.
• Able to work confidently as an individual as well as part of a team.
• A confident and good communicator with the social skills to work within a diverse team and interact with stakeholders at all levels.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for taking responsibility and delivering projects on time and to expected standards
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus Potential
In the first instance please apply online for this Construction / Engineering Graduate Opportunity with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.