Bespoke fabrication company seek Fabricator welder.
The ideal candidate will have experience in fabrication, welding, structural and architectural steel projects.
Must be skilled in TIG, MIG welding.
Must have good communication skills, this position involves reading instructions , drawings and liaising with colleges.
CSCS card is required as site work may be required therefore a full Driving license is essential.
General day to day duties will include the following:
- Punching and drilling cutting , bending welding etc,
- Producing one off jobs from start to finish
- Some site work may be required
- Fabrication of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium products
- Site measuring may be required.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work from a CAD drawing
- Good housekeeping
Overtime opportunities are available, with flexible working hours.
Salary negotiable on experience.
To apply for the role of Fabricator Welder please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.