BMG Research Ltd: Vacancy Post: Marketing Officer
Permanent, 35 hours per week, competitive salary plus benefits, flexible working options available
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest full service market research agencies in the UK. Based in Edgbaston, Birmingham, and with over 200 employees, BMG Research work with a range of both private, voluntary and public sector organisations undertaking research into customer satisfaction/reputation, employee engagement and political polling, to name just a few areas. To learn more about our organisation please visit our website at www.bmgresearch.co.uk and LinkedIn Page.
We are looking for a Marketing Officer to help support and contribute to the enhancement of our brand and recognition across a number of key strategic sectors in the UK. You will be organised, creative and with a flair for writing and design. You will also have experience with regards to online marketing, social media, blogging, content development and campaign creation.
The role will provide the successful candidate the exciting opportunity to develop their career further and to work across a diverse range of clients. Reporting to the Research Director the role will include:
- Responsibility for the marketing budget and input in the annual marketing plan
- Involvement in the redesign and development of our corporate website
- Writing content for the website/LinkedIn pages re: insight and news
- Uploading and managing content to our various platforms
- Social media management across Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and YouTube
- Enhancing SEO through optimised content
- Generating promotional campaigns
- Writing press releases and developing links with journalists, PR and media outlets
- Sending out our monthly and quarterly sector newsletters
- Manage our print/design and exhibition requirements and conference presence
- Manage our customer database for direct e-marketing campaigns
- Design of marketing and promotional materials
- Degree educated you will have a 2-3 years years experience within this field and be web savvy
- You will have demonstrable experience with regarding to social media, content development, online/direct marketing and website management
- Your verbal and written communication skills will be excellent as will your attention to detail
- You will be highly organised and able to work in a demanding, busy and ever changing environment, coupled with ambition and a desire to succeed
- You will be proactive and have the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with employees and wider stakeholders/partners
- You will be commercially aware and have a keen interest in business development and maximising opportunities as they arise
Relevant training and skills development opportunities will be provided to the successful candidate. If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please send a covering letter detailing why we should choose you and an up-to-date CV by clicking apply.
Both covering letters and CVs should be in PDF format only.
Please note that only successful applicants will receive a reply.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 26th June 2017
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK and be prepared to undergo a basic DBS check.
Apply for Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly